Houston

Houston · Questions

What to Expect at Cynthia Woods Pavilion in Early May?

What to Expect at Cynthia Woods Pavilion in Early May?

Nachtleven 3 answers • Jared Norwood
I'm going to see Perfect Circle next May and I want to know what to expect for the weather. We'll be under the cover, not on the lawn, and the concert is at 8pm. I've been to the pavilion last summer for Buzz Fest and we sat on the lawn, which was a bit miserable. There was free seating while the openers were playing earlier in the day, and we sat under the cover during that time, and I don't remember the temperature being too awful. Can anyone share what their experience was like at a similar time of year and day?
Write an Answer

2 Answers · 1 reply

Zara RadfordZara Radford •
The temperature could be as high as 95 degrees and extremely humid, or as mild as 75 degrees with pleasant conditions.
will •
The weather could be quite unpredictable, with a mix of rain and sunshine, and temperatures fluctuating between 70 and 80 degrees.
gudrun_neumgudrun_neum •
Early May is still relatively pleasant, especially at night, with temperatures ranging from the high 60s to the low 70s.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Jouw antwoord

0/10000 tekens

Min. 10 tekens