Houston

Houston · Questions

Liquor stores around town specializing in Japanese spirits?

Liquor stores around town specializing in Japanese spirits?

Diensten 3 answers • Alice A
I'm a cocktail enthusiast looking for a liquor store in Houston that has a deep Japanese spirit offering, specifically Shochu of various varieties. I've been to Houston Wine Merchant, but their spirit inventory isn't as fleshed out as the wine.
Write an Answer

2 Answers · 1 reply

Jared Norwood •
You can also visit Total Wine or Specs and ask the staff to recommend something unique for you.
Alice A OP •
I just found out that some stores can place orders for you. I'll definitely look into this option.
caleb •
I'm curious to know what you'll find. A good selection of Japanese spirits in Houston would be great to know about.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Jouw antwoord

0/10000 tekens

Min. 10 tekens