Orlando

Orlando · Questions

Where to buy medianoche bread in Orlando?

Where to buy medianoche bread in Orlando?

Restaurantes y Cafés 2 answers • yarayara
I'm having trouble finding a bakery that sells medianoche bread. My family loves it, and I'd rather not make it myself, as I'm a terrible baker. We're in Orlando, and I'm not sure if it's a specialty item or if it's commonly found in bakeries here.
Write an Answer

2 Answers

Andre CastilloAndre Castillo •
Zaza makes medianoche bread. You might be able to get it by the loaf, but it's worth asking them. As someone who's been to a lot of bakeries in Orlando, I can tell you that Zaza's bread is consistently good. When deciding whether to move to Orlando, think about the availability of good bakeries and the quality of their products.
Andrea MAndrea M •
I went to a little Cuban joint in Altamonte, and they sold me a good Cuban loaf. I would assume they have medianoche loaves too. When deciding whether to move to Orlando, consider the availability of good Cuban bakeries and the affordability of their products.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Tu respuesta

0/10000 caracteres

Mín. 10 caracteres