Halifax

Halifax · Questions

How early do Halifax residents turn on their heat?

How early do Halifax residents turn on their heat?

其他 6 answers • freya_kirkfreya_kirk
I live in Halifax and I'm wondering how many other people have turned their heat on before Oct 1st this year. We had to turn ours on today for the first time this season.
Write an Answer

5 Answers · 1 reply

Mathieu Chen •
Still got the windows open.
jonathan62 •
My heat won't come on until the end of October, I still have the windows open. I'm not sure if there's a specific date I won't turn it on before, but I usually don't need it until then.
ivanivan •
I'm glad I don't have to worry about heating my home. The people who live in the area seem to prefer warmer temperatures, which suits me just fine since I don't have to spend a single penny on heating.
freya_kirkfreya_kirk OP •
Hahaha, love that for you!
ana •
I still have my AC on.
Simon Ashworth •
I've used the heat pump a couple of times so far, including a two-hour session this morning. I don't believe in waiting until a specific date on the calendar to turn it on. If the house feels chilly, that's when the heat pump comes in handy. If the temperature drops to 18 degrees, we set the heat pump to 20 degrees, and it only takes about an hour to get the place comfortable.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

你的回答

0/10000 字符

最少 10 字符