Santurce

Santurce · Questions

Best used cars for a beginner in Santurce, Puerto Rico?

Best used cars for a beginner in Santurce, Puerto Rico?

Transportation 4 answers • delfina
My partner and I are setting up a home in Santurce and I'm looking to save up for a used car. We're not in a rush, but I want to know what are the most reliable and affordable options currently available, aside from Toyota.
Write an Answer

4 Answers

Maribel •
Toyota and Honda are usually good choices for beginners. They're reliable and have a wide range of models available.
Olivia KellerOlivia Keller •
I've had a Toyota for over 10 years and it still runs great. I think they're a good option.
muralistsanturcemuralistsanturce •
The Corolla is a good option because it's durable and will last you a long time.
andreasandreas •
Honda or Toyota are good full options. My friend had a Honda Accord for over 10 years and it still runs great.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Your Answer

0/10000 characters

Min 10 characters