Siem Reap

Siem Reap · Questions

Are tourists actually using Bakong Tourist App?

Are tourists actually using Bakong Tourist App?

Услуги 3 answers • Chloe Lachance
I've been hearing mixed reviews about the Bakong Tourist App, and I'm curious to know if tourists are actually using it when they visit Siem Reap. I've tried to get my parents and friends to use it when they travel, but no one has been able to set it up.
Write an Answer

3 Answers

Ratana PRatana P •
I've tried to convince my family and friends to use it when they travel to Siem Reap, but none of them have been able to set it up successfully.
Sergei Petrov •
The ABA POS machines in Siem Reap accept cards and phones, but I've never seen any tourists using the Bakong app.
nathan •
The Bakong app was poorly designed, as it still couldn't verify me two years after its release and wouldn't provide any explanation for the issue.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Ваш ответ

0/10000 символов

Мин. 10 символов