Панама

Панама · Questions

What's happening with Banko General in Panama City?

What's happening with Banko General in Panama City?

Право и Финансы 7 answers • katiakatia
I've seen dozens of videos from people saying their accounts have been emptied at Banko General. Is this a security breach or something else?
Write an Answer

5 Answers · 2 replies

rosa •
I was thinking the same thing and checked if anyone had commented on it. It's hard to imagine something like this happening, but maybe it's just a house cat.
harrietrowntree •
The real question is whether this action was done unfairly or if the people had outstanding debts with the bank. If it was unfair, I'd say it's time to switch to a different bank. This bank isn't as competitive as it used to be.
Sanne V •
Let's put it simply, if you were given $100k with no problem, go try to receive $1 million and see how long it takes for them to block it.
Kieran L •
It looks like there's a mouse in the house causing trouble, or maybe some hackers targeted the bank.
Yara •
This isn't a house cat, it's a lack of security.
Hugo FriasHugo Frias •
People are more hackable than ever.
leandro_machleandro_mach •
I think it's a lack of security on devices or people visiting insecure websites and having their data stolen.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Ваш ответ

0/10000 символов

Мин. 10 символов