Дубай

Дубай · Questions

Best family-friendly hotels in Dubai for groups of 5?

Best family-friendly hotels in Dubai for groups of 5?

Жильё 4 answers • Matteo
I'm a parent of three young kids and I've noticed that hotel and staycation packages for families of five are often very expensive. I've been looking at Warner Bros. World hotel packages and similar UAE staycations, but the prices seem to double when I add my third child to the booking. Are there any tips or tricks for booking hotels that can accommodate families of five without breaking the bank?
Write an Answer

4 Answers

Fahad •
Just book for 2 + 2, you can always ask for a cot for the third child when you check in. It's usually free or a small charge.
camila •
Hotels in Dubai tend to be lenient with children until they reach a certain age, typically around 12. After that, they may become more strict. However, many hotels offer a free cot for younger kids. My own experiences with hotels in Dubai have been very positive, as they often go out of their way to accommodate guests.
darcykingsley •
When booking a room for a family, it's usually best to reserve a separate room for the adults and one for the kids. Alternatively, you can opt for a suite that can accommodate everyone. Some hotels may be willing to provide an extra bed in the kids' room without charging extra, but it's always worth asking at check-in.
aisha •
I've always booked a room with two beds and never had any issues with my three kids. While it can be a bit cramped, I've sometimes received a suite upgrade due to my loyalty status, which has given us a comfortable setup with a couch bed and a king bed. This has allowed us to easily accommodate all five of us. The UAE hotel industry is generally quite accommodating when it comes to families.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Ваш ответ

0/10000 символов

Мин. 10 символов