Dallas

Dallas · Questions

Where are the DART cops when you need them?

Where are the DART cops when you need them?

Услуги 3 answers • yuliayulia
I've been riding the DART train with a friend for a while now, and we've seen some crazy behavior. Recently, he witnessed a disturbing incident and notified DART, who called the police. I'm curious to know if there are any DART cops on the trains, and if so, where can I report incidents to?
Write an Answer

3 Answers

Kieran Shepherd •
Honestly, they can't be everywhere at once. It's not like they're getting paid enough to deal with all the nonsense that goes on on those trains.
giuliagiulia •
I completely agree with you. People who behave this way should be held accountable. It's unacceptable to tolerate this kind of behavior on public transportation.
jenna_vach •
It's no wonder people prefer driving to taking the DART train. The lack of security and enforcement is a major turn-off.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Ваш ответ

0/10000 символов

Мин. 10 символов