Cancún

Cancún · Questions

How much CAD to exchange for Cancún trips?

How much CAD to exchange for Cancún trips?

Транспорт 7 answers • Nicolas L
My partner and I will be staying at an all-inclusive in Cancún. We'll be making trips to the club and one outside restaurant. How much Canadian dollars should we exchange for the local currency?
Write an Answer

4 Answers · 3 replies

stefan •
Don't take cabs. And don't pay by card.
Micaela •
I try to use my card exclusively when I'm there for the better conversion rate.
hannah_flet •
Take the bus it's so easy and only 12 pesos
hannah_flet •
I only use pesos for transactions. It's a habit I've developed to avoid any potential issues with exchange rates or card fees.
HansHans •
I prefer to use a credit card whenever possible, as it often offers a better exchange rate than cash. This can lead to significant savings, especially for larger purchases.
Kieran S •
For getting around Cancún, I recommend using Uber. It's a convenient and affordable option, and you can always have some cash on hand for tips at the end of the ride. Additionally, it's a good idea to take Mexican pesos instead of US dollars.
Mike DMike D •
When traveling to Cancún, I recommend exchanging a total of 2,000 to 3,000 Mexican pesos for cash, which should cover tips, small purchases, and any situations where cash is preferred. You can then use a credit card at established restaurants and clubs, choosing to charge in Mexican pesos to avoid unnecessary fees. If you need more cash, you can use a bank ATM and decline the currency-conversion offer to avoid additional fees.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Ваш ответ

0/10000 символов

Мин. 10 символов