Panama City

Panama City · Questions

Why has the hot dog price gone up so much in Panama City?

Why has the hot dog price gone up so much in Panama City?

Services 6 answers • Yara
I've seen prices at Dairy Queen, Pricesmart, and food trucks. The hot dog at Pricesmart costs $5.99 with fries and soda, which is more expensive than a cheeseburger combo at McDonald's and the Pricesmart coupons. It's just a hot dog with sausage and bun, and it's gone up so much. I've been avoiding processed meats for a while now, but I do buy chorizo instead of sausage occasionally.
Write an Answer

4 Answers · 2 replies

omar95 •
Good sausage is expensive, that's what my aunt told me.
belen_panama •
I don't know if your aunt was talking about the same sausage...
sandrinerenaudsandrinerenaud •
These comments are priceless.
Dmitri Orlov •
Supply and demand, as long as people are willing to pay those prices.
Paige Pelletier •
The hot dog at Pricesmart uses beef frank sausage.
Hugo FriasHugo Frias •
I recommend you try Riba, their hot dogs are great.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Your Answer

0/10000 characters

Min 10 characters