Orlando

Orlando · Questions

What's happening with Old Town Kissimmee now that it's been sold for $24M?

What's happening with Old Town Kissimmee now that it's been sold for $24M?

Other 3 answers • Andre CastilloAndre Castillo
I saw an article that the owners of Old Town Kissimmee have been sold for $24M. I'm worried that they might tear it down and replace it with something new. Has anyone heard what the new owners plan to do with it?
Write an Answer

2 Answers · 1 reply

orlandoyara7 •
The new owners aim to enhance the property's communal spaces, launch innovative attractions, and rejuvenate areas without compromising its heritage and nostalgic essence.
helene_perr •
I love strolling through this place with a cold beverage in hand. The old, quirky architecture is a big part of its appeal. I'm worried they might alter it too much.
Christoph N •
According to local news, the new owners are Floridians who plan to revitalize the existing Old Town, with no intention of demolishing any structures.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Your Answer

0/10000 characters

Min 10 characters