Tampa

Tampa · Questions

Water on Kennedy?

Water on Kennedy?

Transport 3 answers • daan84
I work by Kennedy and Rome and it's flowing pretty freely as of right now. I'm concerned about the impact on local businesses and residents, especially those with properties near the affected area.
Write an Answer

2 Answers · 1 reply

Elena •
Call the city and go through the proper channels. They'll likely send someone to investigate and fix the issue.
daan84 OP •
I will call the city, but I'm sure they already know about the issue. It's a lot of water, and it's affecting a large area from Walmart to Howard.
Chloe Ouellet •
It's probably a main break like you said. According to the city's data, there have been over 10,000 main breaks since 2019. You can check the city's map of main breaks online for more information.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Votre réponse

0/10000 caractères

Min. 10 caractères