Tampa

Tampa · Questions

Where are the flea markets in Tampa?

Where are the flea markets in Tampa?

Services 6 answers • helenahelena
I've been trying to find some flea markets in the Tampa area to visit with my family. We love browsing through stalls and finding unique items.
Write an Answer

5 Answers · 1 reply

lukas_tampalukas_tampa •
Plant City has a farmers and flea market, and there's also a Pinellas farmers and flea market in the area. I've been to both and they have a great selection of items.
whitney_elliwhitney_elli •
The Oldsmar flea market is still operating on weekends. Unfortunately, COVID had a big impact on many flea markets, so it's not surprising that some of them have closed down.
Alice TAlice T •
I was really looking forward to visiting the Oldsmar flea market, but it's sadly not what it used to be. The place is almost completely empty now.
Elena •
I've heard of a flea market called the Red Barn, but I've never been there myself. It's supposed to be worth checking out.
Elena O •
There's a flea market in Webster that only operates on Mondays. I've never been there myself, but I've heard it's a good place to find some unique items.
daan84 •
I used to love visiting the Big Top East flea market on Fletcher, but it's been gone for a while now. It's always sad to see a favorite spot close down.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Votre réponse

0/10000 caractères

Min. 10 caractères