New York

New York · Questions

Can I get Zepbound prescribed for sleep apnea in New York?

Can I get Zepbound prescribed for sleep apnea in New York?

Santé & Bien-être 4 answers • ryan_radc
I'm looking to get Zepbound to help with my sleep apnea and lose weight. I've seen two doctors so far and they won't prescribe it even though I do have sleep apnea.
Write an Answer

3 Answers · 1 reply

vanessa562vanessa562 •
Why won't they prescribe it?
Micaela Farias •
To qualify for certain weight loss treatments, you typically need to have a high BMI or be at risk for high blood pressure.
vanessa56vanessa56 •
Check the list of recommended telehealth services on a specific online forum for Tirzepatide Compound. They can prescribe it through a compounding pharmacy, although insurance may not cover the cost.
gracefletcher •
I took the sleep apnea test and my results weren't severe enough to qualify for insurance coverage of Zepbound.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Votre réponse

0/10000 caractères

Min. 10 caractères