Luang Prabang

Luang Prabang · Questions

How to book train tickets in Laos?

How to book train tickets in Laos?

Transport 2 answers • Jamie C
I've been thinking of using Bookaway to book my trains between Vientiane, Vang Vieng and Luang Prabang, but I've never used them before.
Write an Answer

2 Answers

darcydempseydarcydempsey •
Booking train tickets in advance is straightforward using the official train app. You can pay with your credit card and even get a refund if your plans change. I've used it a few times and it's worked out well. Just be aware that the trains can be delayed, especially during the rainy season.
Ryan K •
If you're planning a long trip, it's better to buy tickets individually rather than relying on a single purchase. This way, you can ensure you have a ticket for each leg of your journey.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Votre réponse

0/10000 caractères

Min. 10 caractères