Los Cabos

Los Cabos · Questions

Is the city shut down?

Is the city shut down?

Autre 5 answers • Sandrine M
We're planning to visit Los Cabos today to eat and shop, but we keep hearing the city is shut down and boarded up for upcoming storms. Can anyone confirm or give their perspective on the current situation?
Write an Answer

3 Answers · 2 replies

Seojun •
If you're staying at a hotel, ask them. They should be able to tell you if there are any road closures or other issues in the city.
Sandrine M OP •
Our hotel doesn't have water and we keep getting different information, so that's why I asked. Thanks for the advice though.
StefanStefan •
No, the city is operating as normal. I've been here for a while and I haven't seen any signs of closures or disruptions.
Jesus R •
I texted my friend in Cabo this morning and they said Polo was a big nothingburger there, so it sounds like the city is fine.
Rocio G •
Thanks for the real-time update, that's helpful to know.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Votre réponse

0/10000 caractères

Min. 10 caractères