Calgary

Calgary · Questions

House Sitting Prices in Calgary?

House Sitting Prices in Calgary?

Logement 2 answers • Lieke SLieke S
I'm looking for a house sitter to stay in my home for 3 weeks while I'm away, and I want to compensate them fairly. I've been talking to some friends of friends, but I don't know what's a normal rate for house sitting in Calgary.
Write an Answer

2 Answers

gustavo_calgargustavo_calgar •
My mother is a housesitter who usually earns $35 per day, but she often takes care of people's pets as well.
Jarrah KJarrah K •
If you want someone to stay in your pet-free home, you can expect to pay around $100 per week. However, if you only need them to visit every other day to check on things, you can pay them $100 for the entire three-week period.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Votre réponse

0/10000 caractères

Min. 10 caractères