Bali

Bali · Questions

Where to watch AFL grand final in Sanur?

Where to watch AFL grand final in Sanur?

Vie Nocturne 4 answers • tomas
I'm looking to catch the AFL grand final on Saturday with some friends. Sanur is a bit out of the way from the usual spots, so I'd love some recommendations for a good sports bar or venue that shows Aussie football.
Write an Answer

3 Answers · 1 reply

putu_bali •
Where are you located?
tomas OP •
Y sports bar in Legian or Padang Padang are good options. They usually show sports and have a decent atmosphere.
jenna_bali •
I've heard The Deck in Legian is a great spot to watch sports, but it's a bit of a trek from Sanur. They have a decent menu and cold drinks, and the staff are friendly. If you're looking for something closer, you might want to try Y sports bar in Legian or Padang Padang.
Marcus PMarcus P •
I've heard that some of the local hotels in Sanur might have sports bars or venues that show sports, you might want to try contacting them to see if they'll be showing the AFL grand final.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Votre réponse

0/10000 caractères

Min. 10 caractères

Explore More

Questions similaires

No related questions yet.