Atlanta

Atlanta · Questions

Why do fighter jets fly over Atlanta?

Why do fighter jets fly over Atlanta?

Transport 3 answers • Maarten V
I was in my backyard and heard a loud roar, then saw multiple fighter jets flying over in the direction of downtown Atlanta. There were at least four of them, but I couldn't see them clearly through the clouds. I don't know of any game that would explain this.
Write an Answer

3 Answers

gabriel_ingr •
We have airbases in Georgia
Seojun ChoSeojun Cho •
Marietta is home to Dobbins Air Reserve Base, which occasionally hosts military aircraft, including fighters, that are in transit from one location to another.
LukasLukas •
The planes weren't just flying overhead quietly; they were loud and fast as they flew over Brookhaven.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Votre réponse

0/10000 caractères

Min. 10 caractères