Siem Reap

Siem Reap · Questions

Where to buy dry clam in Siem Reap?

Where to buy dry clam in Siem Reap?

Servicios 2 answers • Tom WTom W
My friend brought me some dry clam and I'd love to get some for myself, but I have no idea where to find it. I've heard it's a specialty from the USA.
Write an Answer

2 Answers

Laura FLaura F •
I've tried looking online in Cambodia, but I couldn't find any shops that sell it. As a Cambodian myself, I've never seen or heard of it before. You might be able to find it at Orrusey market or Psar Thmei.
olivia •
It's from the USA and it's called k'daw krum or clam penis. It used to be sold in Lowell, MA for $5 a pound, but now it can go for $20 a pound. You'll likely need to know someone who brings it over or preorders it.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Tu respuesta

0/10000 caracteres

Mín. 10 caracteres