New York

New York · Questions

Where to buy peanut butter in NYC?

Where to buy peanut butter in NYC?

Restaurantes y Cafés 4 answers • Vanessa B
I'm looking for a specific brand of peanut butter and I'm not sure where to find it in the city. I've tried a few stores already but they don't seem to have it.
Write an Answer

4 Answers

grace •
Since Fairway closed, I've been buying my favorite flavors at Union Market, where they often stock them near the gourmet preserves.
Daan Bakker •
I recall seeing it at Whole Foods near Bryant Park, but my last visit was a few months ago.
micaelaledesmamicaelaledesma •
I think Westerly has it.
vanessa562vanessa562 •
I think Foodtown usually has it.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Tu respuesta

0/10000 caracteres

Mín. 10 caracteres

Explore More

Preguntas relacionadas

No related questions yet.