Ciudad de México

Ciudad de México · Questions

Will Soriana really go out of business again?

Will Soriana really go out of business again?

Otro 4 answers • Sophie B
My uncle visited me and said that Soriana went bankrupt, and there will be a huge crisis. My aunt started talking about not spending on unnecessary things, and I buy in 3B stores, but my aunt seems like one of those people who accumulate things just because they can.
Write an Answer

4 Answers

sarahsarah •
No, you haven't seen the crisis that's already here? There's unemployment, insecurity, really aggressive taxes, and corruption.
mexicocitymate •
I know there's a crisis, that's why I'm asking about this 'crisis again' thing.
Ana C •
Generally, the economy is complicated right now. There are multiple indicators suggesting there might be a recession. For example, the performance of 20 and 30-year bonds. But nothing is definitive, the US came out well in its employment data. I'd say the problem is more regional, even though the world isn't doing well. Mexico is going through a political crisis and the focus has been on collecting more money and taking care of the government's image. I haven't reviewed Mexico's employment data, but probably we've lost jobs.
Sofia Marquez •
I work in the tourism sector as a commission-based salesperson. My income has fallen by 30%, then by 50%, and now I'm down by about 60% compared to last year at the same time. I'm already in a total crisis, and I think this shows people are stopping spending on unnecessary things.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Tu respuesta

0/10000 caracteres

Mín. 10 caracteres