Phoenix

Phoenix · Questions

Is the Red Preferred Parking at State Farm Stadium worth the extra cost?

Is the Red Preferred Parking at State Farm Stadium worth the extra cost?

Transport 4 answers • Finn
I'm planning to attend a concert at State Farm Stadium with my son and I'm considering paying for the Red Preferred Parking. Has anyone used this option before and can confirm if it's a quick exit compared to the other lots?
Write an Answer

4 Answers

Konstantin Petrov •
I purchased a premium parking option for a concert and it was a disaster. It took over 30 minutes to exit the venue. I'm not sure if a different parking option would be any better, but I wish you the best of luck!
VivianVivian •
I think it's worth paying extra for this parking option. The exit is significantly quicker than the other lots, although it can still take a little time to get out.
Finn CavanaghFinn Cavanagh •
Yes, this is a good parking option. You can exit onto Maryland at the end of the show, and then use the carpool entrance to head south on the 101.
Gareth •
The Red lot is a good one - it's smaller and quicker to get out of compared to the other lots.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Ihre Antwort

0/10000 Zeichen

Min. 10 Zeichen