Panama-Stadt

Panama-Stadt · Questions

What's the best place to see a specialist for back pain in Panama City?

What's the best place to see a specialist for back pain in Panama City?

Gesundheit & Wellness 6 answers • paula
I've been experiencing back pain for two years, and a friend who's a massage therapist recently took a photo of my spine and told me it's curved, possibly due to scoliosis. I'm very worried and don't know where to go or who to see.
Write an Answer

3 Answers · 3 replies

Paige Pelletier •
You're over 20, so your scoliosis isn't going to get worse. I have 30 degrees of scoliosis, which is quite a bit, but since it's not progressing, I've decided not to have surgery.
paula OP •
I'm 22, and I think I've had scoliosis for two years. Can you recommend a place or doctor for me to see? I also heard about a type of doctor called a fisiatra, is that a thing in Panama?
Dmitri Orlov •
You should go to the Panama Clinic, they have specialists in orthopedics and columnar problems.
paula OP •
I've had good experiences with the doctors in Panama. They're highly skilled and knowledgeable.
Dmitri Orlov •
Dr. Raúl Arjona is a great doctor for columnar problems, but you might want to see another specialist for your specific issue.
omar95 •
You need to see an orthopedic specialist who specializes in columnar problems.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Ihre Antwort

0/10000 Zeichen

Min. 10 Zeichen