Koh Samui

Koh Samui · Questions

What are the luggage restrictions at Koh Samui airport?

What are the luggage restrictions at Koh Samui airport?

Transport 4 answers • Isla
I'm heading to Koh Samui and I've got gifts for family and friends, so I need to purchase extra luggage. The airport says only one checked bag is allowed, but I'll have two. Do I just pay extra for the second one?
Write an Answer

4 Answers

Sohee Jang •
The number of checked bags you can have is determined by your airline and ticket type, not the airport. Check your ticket to see what the airline's policy is, and be aware that some airlines have specific restrictions for certain routes.
Narin NNarin N •
If you're flying with Bangkok Airways, you can pay for extra luggage on their website in advance to save money. Just log onto their website with your confirmation number and pay for the extra bag.
helena_kohsam •
Check your ticket to see if it specifies how many checked bags are allowed per person. If it says one, then that's all you get.
lawanlawan •
If you're flying with BKK airlines, it's way cheaper to pay for extra luggage online rather than at the airport.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Ihre Antwort

0/10000 Zeichen

Min. 10 Zeichen