Dallas

Dallas · Questions

Dallas Flooding Concerns?

Dallas Flooding Concerns?

Transport 4 answers • Liam M
I've been noticing it's been really dry in Dallas lately, and I'm worried about the streets when it rains. Should we be concerned about flooding?
Write an Answer

4 Answers

Florencia •
If you live near a creek in a flood plain, you should be cautious. Otherwise, check a map before heading out in heavy rain to avoid getting stuck in a bad route.
yuliayulia •
Driving in heavy rain can be hazardous, especially when people are speeding. I'm more concerned about reckless drivers than the actual rain or flooding.
Finn M •
Our drainage system is generally designed to handle steady rainfall, but it's the sudden, heavy downpours that can cause issues. It's essential to exercise caution during prolonged rain showers.
jared •
The combination of clay-rich soil and prolonged dryness means that water won't be easily absorbed, leading to increased waterlogging and flooding. Be aware of localized areas and avoid driving where visibility is poor.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Ihre Antwort

0/10000 Zeichen

Min. 10 Zeichen