Bali

Bali · Questions

Where can I rent an aircon room in Kuta or Seminyak for 3-6 months?

Where can I rent an aircon room in Kuta or Seminyak for 3-6 months?

Unterkunft 5 answers • MicaelaMicaela
I'm planning to stay in Bali for 6 months and want to find an affordable room with aircon and a microwave oven. I'd prefer to stay in Kuta or Seminyak, close to a market.
Write an Answer

5 Answers

putu_bali •
You're looking for a guesthouse.
Nyoman LNyoman L •
Kuta and Legian have a variety of affordable guesthouses. You can check websites like Agoda and Booking.com for options.
Marcus PMarcus P •
If you're looking for a place with a private bathroom and kitchenette, try searching for 'kost eksklusif kamar mandi dalam dapur kecil AC bulanan' in a specific location, such as Ubud or Seminyak.
max_balimax_bali •
While it's possible to find hotels in Bali for $100-150 per day, there are many other options available. For example, you can find nice rooms at normal hotels for around $35 per day, depending on the season. Additionally, extended stays on platforms for individually owned accommodation can offer discounts compared to daily rates.
Junho Jeong •
I'm currently staying in a villa in Uluwatu for 550 dollars a month, which includes a private entrance, kitchen, AC, and tub, as well as access to a shared pool and laundry. This is a great option for those looking for a more affordable and spacious place to stay.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Ihre Antwort

0/10000 Zeichen

Min. 10 Zeichen

Explore More

Ähnliche Fragen

No related questions yet.