Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi · Questions

Concept plan for Al Ain 2040: flood parks, a heritage quarter & better transit?

Concept plan for Al Ain 2040: flood parks, a heritage quarter & better transit?

Sonstiges 3 answers • Mohammed A
I've spent countless hours perfecting my concept plan for Al Ain's next 15 years, which includes a wadi flood park, a heritage quarter, and an upgraded bus network. I'd love to hear from anyone familiar with the city, especially the potential criticisms.
Write an Answer

3 Answers

Jonas •
I think it's great that you're putting thought into Al Ain's future. However, I'm not sure if you're aware that the city already has a regional urban plan framework in place, which includes a consultant working on the city's development.
Chiara C •
I'm not sure if a wadi flood park is the best idea - when the wadi floods, the rocks and gravel get disturbed and could damage the park. But you could still have a park along the wadi, as long as you're prepared to clear the path after each flood.
Shreya KapoorShreya Kapoor •
I just wanted to commend you on the time and effort you put into your plan. It's clear that you've put a lot of thought into understanding the city and its issues, and it shows in your presentation. Bravo!

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Ihre Antwort

0/10000 Zeichen

Min. 10 Zeichen

Explore More

Ähnliche Fragen

No related questions yet.