لوس أنجلوس

لوس أنجلوس · الأسئلة

San Fernando Valley Area: How to get a retail sales job without connections?

San Fernando Valley Area: How to get a retail sales job without connections?

الخدمات الإجابات: 3 • Willem Dijkstra
I've been applying to various retail sales jobs in the San Fernando Valley area, but no one seems to be hiring. I have 1.5 years of customer service experience, and I'd love to add retail sales to my resume. Do you guys have any suggestions?
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3)

Kelsey P •
Considering a role at See's Candy might be worth exploring. I had a short-lived part-time position there, but the staff was great, and the full-time employees seemed to enjoy working there. They often start hiring seasonal staff around this time of year.
Caleb HCaleb H •
When searching for a job, it's essential to tap into your social network. Reach out to friends' family members, neighbors, and even attend church gatherings to ask around. Your grandparents, aunts, and uncles might know someone who can help you land a job. For many people, this approach has been successful.
paige_thib •
It's not uncommon for people in their 50s to face similar challenges in the job market. The economy plays a significant role in this, and it's essential to acknowledge the current circumstances rather than placing blame on individuals.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف