لوس أنجلوس

لوس أنجلوس · الأسئلة

Can I fight a parking ticket for being barely on the handicap lines in Los Angeles?

Can I fight a parking ticket for being barely on the handicap lines in Los Angeles?

المواصلات الإجابات: 6 • Helene
I was parked on the handicap lines in a parking lot in Los Angeles, but only 3-4 inches of my tire was over the line. I got a ticket for $363, and I'm wondering if I can fight it or if I should just pay it.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (5) · رد واحد

IsaiahIsaiah •
If you're driving in Los Angeles, your chances of winning a ticket are extremely low.
Jasmine O •
After driving in LA for over 20 years, I've learned that touching a blue line with your tires can result in a hefty fine. The likelihood of getting caught is low, but if you do get caught, the fine is immediate.
stefan_losang •
In LA, drivers often feel they can disregard basic traffic rules because enforcement is lax. They might roll through STOP signs, creep towards pedestrians, or park outside of designated lines, expecting others to accommodate them.
Mathieu MarchandMathieu Marchand •
It's usually more efficient to pay the fine and move on rather than trying to contest it.
Helene OP •
I'm planning to try to get the fine reduced, as I've seen that the minimum penalty is lower. This experience has been frustrating.
NigelNigel •
My brother relies on full handicap parking spaces due to his wheelchair and lack of legs. Paying the fine is a minor inconvenience compared to the importance of maintaining accessible parking for those who need it.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف