لوس أنجلوس

لوس أنجلوس · الأسئلة

Is walking through MacArthur Park in the morning safe for a woman?

Is walking through MacArthur Park in the morning safe for a woman?

المواصلات الإجابات: 3 • Andrea Mancini
I recently got a job near the park and have to walk through it around 8:00 AM on public transportation. I'm concerned about my safety, especially as a woman.
اكتب إجابة

الإجابات (3)

losangelesisai •
As a woman, I wouldn't feel comfortable walking through that park alone at any time of day or night due to safety concerns.
stefan_losang •
I worked in the American cement building located at MacArthur Park and Wilshire for five years without any incidents. I walked through the park during morning and midday hours, and I believe using common sense and being aware of one's surroundings is essential.
Helene •
Driving past the park, I've witnessed some unsavory scenes, but by 8 am, people are out and about, and the nearby metro station is quite busy. The area may appear unappealing, but it doesn't seem particularly hazardous.

شارك إجابتك

سجّل الدخول لتساعد المجتمع بمعرفتك.

إجابتك

0/10000 حرف

الحد الأدنى 10 حرف