Tampa

Tampa · Questions

Is there a trans community in the Tampa Bay area?

Is there a trans community in the Tampa Bay area?

其他 4 answers • Elena O
I'm a trans woman in the Clearwater area and I'm having trouble finding any kind of noticeable trans community.
Write an Answer

4 Answers

ingrid49 •
You can find community-led groups in the Tampa Bay area on social media platforms. I recall a group specifically for transfemme individuals, but the name is currently on the tip of my tongue.
Micaela Vera •
Seminole Heights has a welcoming community that's particularly active on the last Wednesday of each month. On those evenings, you can visit the Corner Club for drag bingo, which attracts a large and lively LGBTQ+ crowd.
Andre Ellis •
Unfortunately, there isn't a unified community in Tampa, but there are still many individuals who can offer support. I have a network of contacts on Discord and there's also a Telegram group for some of us in the Tampa Bay area. If you're interested, we can exchange messages and I can help you connect with others.
Ellie GEllie G •
I've heard wonderful things about Queer Expression in St. Pete. They have an Instagram page.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

你的回答

0/10000 字符

最少 10 字符