My friend brought me some dry clam and I'd love to get some for myself, but I have no idea where to find it. I've heard it's a specialty from the USA.
报告问题
帮助我们改进信息内容
报告已提交
感谢你帮助我们保持 ExpatsList 内容的准确与可信。我们将在 24 小时内审核你的报告。
提交失败
出了点问题,请重试,或直接与我们联系。
需要登录
请登录后再报告问题。这有助于我们在需要时跟进你的报告。
2 Answers
I've tried looking online in Cambodia, but I couldn't find any shops that sell it. As a Cambodian myself, I've never seen or heard of it before. You might be able to find it at Orrusey market or Psar Thmei.
报告问题
帮助我们改进信息内容
报告已提交
感谢你帮助我们保持 ExpatsList 内容的准确与可信。我们将在 24 小时内审核你的报告。
提交失败
出了点问题,请重试,或直接与我们联系。
需要登录
请登录后再报告问题。这有助于我们在需要时跟进你的报告。
olivia •
It's from the USA and it's called k'daw krum or clam penis. It used to be sold in Lowell, MA for $5 a pound, but now it can go for $20 a pound. You'll likely need to know someone who brings it over or preorders it.
报告问题
帮助我们改进信息内容
报告已提交
感谢你帮助我们保持 ExpatsList 内容的准确与可信。我们将在 24 小时内审核你的报告。
提交失败
出了点问题,请重试,或直接与我们联系。
需要登录
请登录后再报告问题。这有助于我们在需要时跟进你的报告。
Share Your Answer
Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.