I'm studying for my CCNA and I'm hoping to get a good salary for my hard work. I'm really interested in networking.
报告问题
帮助我们改进信息内容
报告已提交
感谢你帮助我们保持 ExpatsList 内容的准确与可信。我们将在 24 小时内审核你的报告。
提交失败
出了点问题,请重试,或直接与我们联系。
需要登录
请登录后再报告问题。这有助于我们在需要时跟进你的报告。
2 Answers
In PR, companies that specialize in telecommunications pay a Network Engineer between 60-80k, depending on the company, but they do require experience. For you, I'd suggest starting in a NOC, gaining experience, and then looking for opportunities to grow and move up.
报告问题
帮助我们改进信息内容
报告已提交
感谢你帮助我们保持 ExpatsList 内容的准确与可信。我们将在 24 小时内审核你的报告。
提交失败
出了点问题,请重试,或直接与我们联系。
需要登录
请登录后再报告问题。这有助于我们在需要时跟进你的报告。
I'm interested in hearing about the changes in the field where this certification applies, especially with the use of public clouds. I've seen people with this certification adapt easily to cloud environments because of their network concepts.
报告问题
帮助我们改进信息内容
报告已提交
感谢你帮助我们保持 ExpatsList 内容的准确与可信。我们将在 24 小时内审核你的报告。
提交失败
出了点问题,请重试,或直接与我们联系。
需要登录
请登录后再报告问题。这有助于我们在需要时跟进你的报告。
Share Your Answer
Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.