Phoenix

Phoenix · Questions

Birding spots in Surprise, Sun City, Peoria area?

Birding spots in Surprise, Sun City, Peoria area?

健身 6 answers • Erin
I'm a remote worker based in Phoenix and I care about my free time. I'm looking for some cool spots to see birds in the Surprise, Sun City, and Peoria area. I've heard of some lakes and wetlands, but I'd love to know more.
Write an Answer

5 Answers · 1 reply

sandrine_phoeni9sandrine_phoeni9 •
There's a little-known spot on 59th Ave and Melinda that has a lake for bird conservation. It's been there since I was a kid, but I haven't been back in years. It's worth checking out if you're serious about birding.
Tessa STessa S •
If you drive south to the Tres Rios wetland, you'll have a great chance of spotting some birds. It's a bit of a drive, but it's worth it if you're passionate about birding.
VivianVivian •
If you're serious about birding, you should use the eBird app to explore hotspots near you. It's a great resource for finding the best places to spot birds in the area.
Chiara B •
Wickenburg is a great place to stop and enjoy the shade, making it an ideal spot for birding during the hotter months, especially near the spot where the road to Wickenburg begins.
otavio •
If you're heading to that area, be sure to stop at the rest stop just south of it. It's a great spot to see birds, and it's easy to get to, with a small parking lot and a short walk to the viewing area.
Konstantin Petrov •
There are several great spots to see birds in the area, including Tres Rios, Base and Meridian, Glendale Recharge Ponds, and the Nina Mason Pulliam Rio Salado Audubon Center. They also offer guided bird walks on the first and third Saturdays of the month.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

你的回答

0/10000 字符

最少 10 字符