Phoenix

Phoenix · Questions

Where can I find estradiol hormone patches in Phoenix?

Where can I find estradiol hormone patches in Phoenix?

健康与保健 7 answers • Gareth
I've been trying to find a pharmacy with estradiol once a week or twice a week patches, but I'm having trouble. I've been checking a few stores, but they're all out of stock.
Write an Answer

4 Answers · 3 replies

Chiara B •
I managed to get my patches at a Fry's store located at Cotton/Greenway in Surprise, Arizona, but they were on back order for nearly six weeks before they arrived. In the meantime, I obtained the oral pills.
Brianna WhitakerBrianna Whitaker •
There's been a nationwide shortage of the medication since the black box warning label was removed. You could discuss alternative options with your doctor, such as using a compounded pharmacy, but insurance coverage may be limited.
nicolas_phoeni •
A pharmacy owned by Mark Cuban offers generic medications online and tends to ship them quickly.
Gareth OP •
I attempted to order the medication from a pharmacy that sells generic medications online, but they didn't have my dosage form available this week, so I'll continue to check their inventory next week.
ChristophChristoph •
I have an open prescription with a pharmacy that sells generic medications online, but I'm concerned about the potential issues with shipping in the heat and the medication getting damaged.
Tessa STessa S •
If you're desperate, a specific website has been helpful in the past, but be cautious when using online resources.
Gareth OP •
I've been visiting multiple stores, including Costco and Walmart, and I've been fortunate so far, but I'm keeping my options open since my insurance allows me to fill my prescriptions about two weeks early for my three-month scripts.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

你的回答

0/10000 字符

最少 10 字符