I'm planning to apply for a job in the police force and I have visible tattoos. I'd like to know if they're allowed and if there's a way to remove them if necessary.
报告问题
帮助我们改进信息内容
报告已提交
感谢你帮助我们保持 ExpatsList 内容的准确与可信。我们将在 24 小时内审核你的报告。
提交失败
出了点问题,请重试,或直接与我们联系。
需要登录
请登录后再报告问题。这有助于我们在需要时跟进你的报告。
2 Answers
Visible tattoos are not allowed, but you can have hidden or small ones as long as you're willing to remove them. I've also heard that even with small tattoos, you won't be able to advance much in your career.
报告问题
帮助我们改进信息内容
报告已提交
感谢你帮助我们保持 ExpatsList 内容的准确与可信。我们将在 24 小时内审核你的报告。
提交失败
出了点问题,请重试,或直接与我们联系。
需要登录
请登录后再报告问题。这有助于我们在需要时跟进你的报告。
Unfortunately, you'll have to remove them to join the police force. It's just their policy. Unless you're the son of someone important, and they can make an exception for you.
报告问题
帮助我们改进信息内容
报告已提交
感谢你帮助我们保持 ExpatsList 内容的准确与可信。我们将在 24 小时内审核你的报告。
提交失败
出了点问题,请重试,或直接与我们联系。
需要登录
请登录后再报告问题。这有助于我们在需要时跟进你的报告。
Share Your Answer
Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.
你的回答
Explore More