Montréal

Montréal · Questions

What time should I go to Mont-Royal to see the cyclists?

What time should I go to Mont-Royal to see the cyclists?

其他 5 answers • Julien
I'm interested in how the town actually works, and I'm planning to watch the cyclists on the Mont-Royal course. They're doing a 273km race that ends with 12 loops of the mountain. I'd like to know when I should go to see them.
Write an Answer

4 Answers · 1 reply

Elisa Mancini •
You should head to Camillien Houde or Polytechnique, depending on where you are and how long it takes you to get there. It's already getting crowded, and I'm planning to head to Pagnuelo soon. I'm leaving my place when they're on the Champlain bridge, so I'll be in the area around then.
Camila Machado •
You can follow their location online through the UCI road world champs live stream on Google. They should be on the 'pro tour' around 11:00, where they start the loops.
Hannah FHannah F •
It's also free to watch on CBC Gem.
Jenna Tremblay •
You can check the official schedule on the Montreal 2026 website, which includes the exact times for each event.
Francesco Z •
Racing participants are approaching the city limits and will soon begin their circuit around Mont Royal, completing 12 laps in the coming minutes.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

你的回答

0/10000 字符

最少 10 字符