Montréal

Montréal · Questions

Why are cars stolen in Montreal?

Why are cars stolen in Montreal?

服务 2 answers • pieter
I recently had my car broken into and stolen in the Plateau area of Montreal, but luckily it was recovered through the Toyota app. I'm still trying to understand why it happened.
Write an Answer

2 Answers

hannah •
The thieves removed the front license plate to make the car less recognizable. They also didn't finish the theft right away; instead, they left the car in a secure location for a few days to see if it had any active tracking devices.
Francesco Z •
The thieves were after the car itself, not the license plates or any personal belongings. If I hadn't found it, the car would have been shipped to Africa within the next 48 hours.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

你的回答

0/10000 字符

最少 10 字符

Explore More

相关问题

No related questions yet.