Houston

Houston · Questions

Where to get post-exposure rabies shots in Houston?

Where to get post-exposure rabies shots in Houston?

健康与保健 4 answers • davide
I got bitten by a dog in Salt Lake City and need to continue post-exposure rabies shots in Houston, with 3 more shots over 2 weeks, after initial ER shots on 9/28.
Write an Answer

4 Answers

Jared •
Have you considered asking your primary care physician for help?
Emiliano A •
I recently ordered the rabies prophylactic shot at my usual pharmacy, a Walmart location. It took a couple of days to arrive. I had previously received the series in 2022 at a Randall's pharmacy on Holcombe, but I've since heard that they no longer carry it. Due to its scarcity, it's a good idea to call ahead to confirm availability.
MatteoMatteo •
Contacting the Houston health department may be helpful in coordinating or obtaining information about rabies shots.
stefan •
Reaching out to the Houston or Harris County health department is necessary for reporting and monitoring purposes related to rabies exposure. They will have procedures in place for vaccination and monitoring.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

你的回答

0/10000 字符

最少 10 字符