Dallas

Dallas · Questions

Is it safe to ride DART at night?

Is it safe to ride DART at night?

交通 3 answers • ReidReid
I'm planning to ride DART from the White Rock station to Mockingbird station and then take the red line all the way to the end of Plano, and return around 9:30pm. I've noticed there are a lot of homeless people in the last station in Plano, so I'm a bit concerned about safety. I'm trying to save some wear and tear on my car, and it'll also save me some dollars on gas.
Write an Answer

2 Answers · 1 reply

Florencia •
If you're feeling anxious, consider boarding the train from the front car, where you'll have a clearer view of your surroundings.
Liam M •
Not only is it perfectly safe for a 40-year-old man to ride the train in the United States at any time, but cities are also historically safe and becoming even safer, contrary to what some media outlets might claim.
zara_mcal •
A friend of mine was robbed on the DART by three men, who pushed him down and held him back while one of them stole his bike; my friend is in his late 30s and physically fit.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

你的回答

0/10000 字符

最少 10 字符