I am currently under contract for a house in Dekalb county. We need to get quotes to replace all the HVAC system and Water Heater (plus some minor plumbing issues). I called two companies that I found online but did not like them at all and were super pricey based on some research I did online.
报告问题
帮助我们改进信息内容
报告已提交
感谢你帮助我们保持 ExpatsList 内容的准确与可信。我们将在 24 小时内审核你的报告。
提交失败
出了点问题,请重试,或直接与我们联系。
需要登录
请登录后再报告问题。这有助于我们在需要时跟进你的报告。
2 Answers
I've had a good experience with Air Georgia's customer service.
报告问题
帮助我们改进信息内容
报告已提交
感谢你帮助我们保持 ExpatsList 内容的准确与可信。我们将在 24 小时内审核你的报告。
提交失败
出了点问题,请重试,或直接与我们联系。
需要登录
请登录后再报告问题。这有助于我们在需要时跟进你的报告。
I've had positive experiences with Moncrief, who replaced my gas furnace and provided reliable service. I've also had good experiences with Reliable, although their quotes were slightly higher than Moncrief's. Additionally, RS Andrews replaced my water heater with a tankless model, and Moncrief has serviced it since.
报告问题
帮助我们改进信息内容
报告已提交
感谢你帮助我们保持 ExpatsList 内容的准确与可信。我们将在 24 小时内审核你的报告。
提交失败
出了点问题,请重试,或直接与我们联系。
需要登录
请登录后再报告问题。这有助于我们在需要时跟进你的报告。
Share Your Answer
Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.