Atlanta

Atlanta · Questions

Why does the Atlanta Aquarium lack fish identification signage?

Why does the Atlanta Aquarium lack fish identification signage?

其他 7 answers • Maarten V
I love our aquarium, truly world class, but anyone know why they have such poor signage for fish identification? I brought my 2 little kids who both can’t read yet and they keep asking me “what’s the name of that fish?” I desperately look around for signs that ID at least some of the creatures and I’d say half the tanks have nothing. I really noticed this in the tropical display. Am I missing an app everyone uses? I don’t mind saying “I don’t know” to a four year old but this seemed like a choice to not have more signage.
Write an Answer

4 Answers · 3 replies

gabriel_ingr •
I've always been disappointed with the Atlanta aquarium's attempts to improve. One exhibit that showed some promise was the addition of digital signage, but it scrolled through the fish at a slow pace, and you had to be quick to catch the name before the crowd pushed you forward.
Thijs BakkerThijs Bakker •
I was surprised by how much I disliked the Atlanta aquarium. I found it frustrating to look at the fish without knowing their names. The Chattanooga aquarium, on the other hand, provides a more enjoyable experience.
Britta O •
The Chattanooga aquarium is a more kid-friendly and enjoyable experience than the one in Atlanta. Its design and location make it a better choice for a visit.
giuliagiulia •
I think the Tennessee aquarium is a better choice than the Atlanta aquarium. It's a more enjoyable experience, and the design allows for a more relaxed atmosphere.
Kevin •
The Tennessee Aquarium has a more pleasant flow and doesn't feel as crowded as the Georgia aquarium. The people there seem to have a better sense of direction and the atmosphere is more relaxed.
Ana Fernandes •
I find the Chattanooga aquarium to be a more enjoyable experience than the Atlanta aquarium. It has a more pleasant atmosphere and doesn't feel as crowded.
britta98britta98 •
The Atlanta aquarium is probably my least favorite I've visited. It's overcrowded and not very enjoyable. In contrast, the Tennessee aquarium in Chattanooga is a much more pleasant experience. While it may not be 'better' in a technical sense, I prefer it.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

你的回答

0/10000 字符

最少 10 字符