Siem Reap

Siem Reap · Questions

Can I find online English teaching work in Siem Reap?

Can I find online English teaching work in Siem Reap?

Serviços 1 answer • Sopheak C
I'm a licensed Angkor guide with 11 years of experience, and I'd like to supplement my income with online English teaching. I'm not sure what opportunities are available or what qualifications I need.
Write an Answer

1 Answer

Laura FLaura F •
With limited experience and no TEFL certification, your choices are somewhat restricted. You might consider obtaining a basic TEFL certification, which can be done inexpensively. This would then allow you to apply to platforms like Preply and Amazing Talker. Many people teach online in Cambodia, and all you need is a reliable internet connection and a laptop. You can focus on conversation skills, avoiding grammar and other topics you're not comfortable with.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Sua resposta

0/10000 caracteres

Mín. 10 caracteres