Santurce

Santurce · Questions

Salary expectations for a Network Engineer in Santurce?

Salary expectations for a Network Engineer in Santurce?

Jurídico e Financeiro 2 answers • JessicaJessica
I'm studying for my CCNA and I'm hoping to get a good salary for my hard work. I'm really interested in networking.
Write an Answer

2 Answers

luis_colo •
In PR, companies that specialize in telecommunications pay a Network Engineer between 60-80k, depending on the company, but they do require experience. For you, I'd suggest starting in a NOC, gaining experience, and then looking for opportunities to grow and move up.
Guillaume C •
I'm interested in hearing about the changes in the field where this certification applies, especially with the use of public clouds. I've seen people with this certification adapt easily to cloud environments because of their network concepts.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Sua resposta

0/10000 caracteres

Mín. 10 caracteres