Cidade do Panamá

Cidade do Panamá · Questions

What's with the chaotic traffic in 5 de Mayo?

What's with the chaotic traffic in 5 de Mayo?

Transporte 3 answers • Paige Pelletier
I've noticed the chaotic traffic in the 5 de Mayo area and I'm concerned about the informal buses, especially how they disregard traffic rules and pedestrians. We've been living in Panama City since 2022 with our two kids and I'm trying to navigate the city safely. I've tried to avoid the area during peak hours, but I'd like to know if there's a better way to get around without dealing with these informal buses.
Write an Answer

2 Answers · 1 reply

Dmitri Orlov •
I hate driving in that area because people always cross the street when the pedestrian light is red. And don't even think about honking at them because they'll just give you a nasty look. It's a chaotic and informal place, to be honest.
omar95 •
And let's not forget the prostitution and street vendors that are always out in force. It's a real eyesore. I heard that Blandón had a plan to modernize the area, but it never seemed to happen. Luckily, Mayer is now in charge and I hope he does something to clean up the place.
olivia •
Yeah, right. Blandón's plan was just a bunch of empty promises. They'll probably just paint the street and call it a day. It's a classic case of overpromising and underdelivering.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Sua resposta

0/10000 caracteres

Mín. 10 caracteres