Miami

Miami · Questions

Large dog rescue options in Florida?

Large dog rescue options in Florida?

Saúde e Bem-estar 3 answers • tyler_miami
I found a large seniorish stray dog, she ain’t chipped and I’ve spent the last week or so looking for a rescue, you’ve contacted about 15-20 rescues and the ones that did respond are full… I can’t keep the dog and I have 4 cats and 2 are allergic to dogs.. and their allergies are getting worse.
Write an Answer

2 Answers · 1 reply

Gudrun •
Big dog ranch try there.
nigel •
I've heard of a rescue in Palm Beach County that helps seniors, and it might be located near Jupiter, possibly near the Big Dog Ranch. They usually have space for bigger dogs since most people want smaller ones. The allergic cats issue can be tough - my cat gets sneezes just from the neighbor's dog passing by my door. If you call them early in the morning before their feeding rounds, you might have a better chance of getting someone on the phone.
Etienne Delacroix •
You could try reaching out to Rottweiler Ranch Rescue in Gainesville.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Sua resposta

0/10000 caracteres

Mín. 10 caracteres