Dallas

Dallas · Questions

Furniture similar to Weirs in Dallas?

Furniture similar to Weirs in Dallas?

Moradia 3 answers • Elena
I'm still looking for a great place to buy a couch after Weirs closed down. Does anyone know where I can find similar quality and price point furniture?
Write an Answer

3 Answers

Priya Alvarado •
I found a great couch at a consignment furniture store in Frisco, which offered a significant discount.
Zara LawsonZara Lawson •
Crate & Barrel outlet often has deep discounts on odds and ends, but the prices aren't as low as they used to be.
Kieran Shepherd •
We spent two years searching for a couch that met our specific needs. In the end, we purchased from Haverty's, which offered a good balance of price and product selection.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Sua resposta

0/10000 caracteres

Mín. 10 caracteres

Explore More

Perguntas relacionadas

No related questions yet.