Atlanta

Atlanta · Questions

HVAC and Plumbing recommendations in Dekalb county?

HVAC and Plumbing recommendations in Dekalb county?

Serviços 2 answers • Ana Fernandes
I am currently under contract for a house in Dekalb county. We need to get quotes to replace all the HVAC system and Water Heater (plus some minor plumbing issues). I called two companies that I found online but did not like them at all and were super pricey based on some research I did online.
Write an Answer

2 Answers

Thijs BakkerThijs Bakker •
I've had a good experience with Air Georgia's customer service.
jasmine_alva •
I've had positive experiences with Moncrief, who replaced my gas furnace and provided reliable service. I've also had good experiences with Reliable, although their quotes were slightly higher than Moncrief's. Additionally, RS Andrews replaced my water heater with a tankless model, and Moncrief has serviced it since.

Share Your Answer

Sign in to help the community with your knowledge.

Sua resposta

0/10000 caracteres

Mín. 10 caracteres